Mathesar 0.1.1 (alpha release)¶
This is a minor release focused on addressing bugs and improving user experience.
- The UI now supports non-ASCII characters in column names and column settings.
- The record page works when the primary key is not an integer.
- Mathesar can now support primary keys that are UUIDs.
- Access level permissions presented on the UI are now consistent with the API access levels.
- Deleting newly created records immediately no longer results in getting stuck in a loading screen.
- Empty columns are now inferred as text instead of boolean during import.
- The UI now displays an appropriate failure message when failing to delete rows.
- Mathesar no longer crashes when attempting to order rows by non-orderable columns.
- Row selection gets cleared correctly when a placeholder cell is selected.
- The UI cancels edits when users press the Esc key in table cells.
- Group headers with record summaries now have links to allow users to navigate to the associated record.
- Dropdown positioning is improved across the app, so that they do not overflow the browser window.
- A bunch of smaller visual and UX improvements made by our Google Summer of Code (GSoC) applicants.